AILET 2018 Application form | Admit Card | Result: The AILET 2018 Application form will be released in the month of January 2018 (expected). NLU (National Law University) conduct AILET (All Indian Law Entrance Test) which is a national level examination to offer admission to deserving applicants in UG & PG law courses. Applicants can get admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D professional courses through this entrance exam. The applicants who are interested in AILET 2018 can check all the important details related to the examination from this article. Get more details like important dates, eligibility, age limit, important dates & How to apply etc. are below:
About AILET 2018
|Organization Name||National Law University, Delhi|
|Examination Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Availability Status||Available Soon|
AILET 2018 Important Dates
|Notification will release||1st week of Jan 2018|
|Online application will commence||1st week of Jan 2018|
|Online application will end||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Admit card will be available in||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Exam will be held in||1st week of May 2018|
|Result declaration (BA.LLB (Hons.)||3rd week of May 2018|
|Admission letter issue(1st list)||3rd week of May 2018|
|Deadline for fee deposit||2nd week of June 2018|
|Spot counseling for vacant seats||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counseling fee for 1st list||1st week of July 2018|
|Admission will be end||Last week of July 2018|
|Interview for selected applicants||Last week of July 2018|
|Result announcement of LL.M||1st week of July 2018|
|Result announcement of PH.D||3rd week of July 2018|
AILET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
LL.M programme & PG Diploma programme:
AILET 2018 Application Form Fee
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Detailed Eligibility for AILET
For B.A, LLB (Hons.) course
- The age of the GEN/OBC aspirants should be 21 years and for SC/ST/ aspirants should be 23 years.
- The aspirants who are in the final year of their qualifying examination can also apply for the AILET examination, but at the time of admission, they must illustrate their passing certificate necessary during the admission procedure.
- The aspirants must have passed their 12th from the recognized board with 50% marks.
- Aspirant belonging from foreign state should have an aggregate of 65% marks in 10+2 examination. It is not necessary for NRI aspirants to apply for the AILET test as they can take direct admission if an eligibility condition is satisfied.
- It is compulsory for the GEN/OBC aspirants to secure 40% marks in AILET exam for the admission procedure.
- SC/ST aspirants secure 30% marks in AILET exam for the admission procedure).
For LLM course
- The aspirants must have the minimum of 55% marks in LLB or in its comparable degree for GEN/OBC aspirants.
- SC/ST aspirants must have the minimum of 50% marks in LLB or in its comparable degree.
- The foreign national aspirants should have a total of 55% marks in qualifying degree for the admission.
- Those aspirants qualifying degree for the admission further called for personal interview sequentially to check their communication skill in English.
For Ph.D. course
- The applying aspirants must have a master degree in law from recognized university with percentage criteria of at least 55% marks
- SC /ST category must have 50% marks.
- The applicants must own the degree in law and master degree with M.Phill in social science or humanities for the admission in a PhD program.
- The aspirant owning the degree of Lam and Ph.D. in any stream is also suitable for doctoral course from National Law University (NLU)
- If the aspirant has the experience of three years of a judge in any high court and Supreme Court of India then he/she will be eligible.
The question paper of AILET consists of 150 questions with the time duration of 90 minutes. Each question will be content rewarded 1 mark. There are 5 sections in the exam of AILET 2017 for Under Graduate program. Total marks of exam will be 150.
English – 35 marks
Legal aptitude – 35 marks
General knowledge – 35 marks
Logical reasoning – 35 marks
Basic Mathematics – 10 marks
How to Apply AILET 2018 Application Form
- At first, log on to the official website which is http://nludelhi.ac.in/.
- Now, firstly click on “Registration” for registering yourself.
- Complete the registration procedure to create a login.
- After you login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on National Law University from the list of colleges.
- Then, select the application form & click on “Apply Now” link & fill all details and submit the application.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on “Make Payment”.
Payment can be made by the following ways:
- Cash deposit at post office
- Online payment using Debit cards/ Credit cards/ Net banking.
- Now, check that all filled details are correct.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, take the printout of it for further uses.
Also Check: More Sarkari Result
Note: For more information related to this you can visit the official website or you can also bookmark this web page for latest updates.