AILET 2018 Application form | Admit Card | Result: The AILET 2018 Application form will be released in the month of January 2018 (expected).
NLU (National Law University) conduct AILET (All Indian Law Entrance Test) which is a national level examination to offer admission to deserving applicants in UG & PG law courses.
Applicants can get admission in UG & PG law courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. professional courses through this entrance exam.
The applicants who are interested in AILET 2018 can check all the important details related to the examination from this article. Get more details like important dates, eligibility, age limit, important dates & How to apply etc. are below.
As per latest AILET 2018 notification, the date for AILET exam 2018 is 6th of May 2018 (Announced). So get ready for AILET 2018 preparation as per AILET iim syllabus.
Also see: GATE 2018 Application Form
About AILET 2018
|Organization Name||National Law University, Delhi|
|Examination Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Availability Status||Available Soon|
|Notification will release||1st week of Jan 2018|
|Online application will commence||1st week of Jan 2018|
|Online application will end||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Admit card will be available in||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Exam will be held||6th May 2018 (Sunday) from 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM|
|Result declaration (BA.LLB (Hons.)||3rd week of May 2018|
|Admission letter issue(1st list)||3rd week of May 2018|
|Deadline for fee deposit||2nd week of June 2018|
|Spot counseling for vacant seats||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counseling fee for 1st list||1st week of July 2018|
|Admission will end||Last week of July 2018|
|Interview for selected applicants||Last week of July 2018|
|Result announcement of LL.M||1st week of July 2018|
|Result announcement of PH.D||3rd week of July 2018|
LL.M programme & PG Diploma programme:
|AILET 2018 age limit:|
Application Form Fee
|Official Website for AILET 2018 registration ( Fill AILET 2018 form)||Click Here|
|AILET Contact Details||Click Here|
Detailed Eligibility for AILET
For B.A, LLB (Hons.) course
- The age of the GEN/OBC aspirants should be 21 years and for SC/ST/ aspirants should be 23 years.
- The aspirants who are in the final year of their qualifying examination can also apply for the AILET examination, but at the time of admission, they must illustrate their passing certificate necessary during the admission procedure.
- The aspirants must have passed their 12th from the recognized board with 50% marks.
- Aspirant belonging to the foreign state should have an aggregate of 65% marks in 10+2 examination.
- It is not necessary for NRI aspirants to apply for the AILET test as they can take direct admission if an eligibility condition is satisfied.
- It is compulsory for the GEN/OBC aspirants to secure 40% marks in AILET exam for the admission procedure.
- SC/ST aspirants secure 30% marks in AILET exam for the admission procedure).
For LLM course
- The aspirants must have the minimum of 55% marks in LLB or in its comparable degree for GEN/OBC aspirants.
- SC/ST aspirants must have the minimum of 50% marks in LLB or in its comparable degree.
- The foreign national aspirants should have a total of 55% marks in qualifying degree for the admission.
- Those aspirants qualifying degree for the admission further called for personal interview sequentially to check their communication skill in English.
For Ph.D. course
- The applying aspirants must have a master degree in law from recognized university with percentage criteria of at least 55% marks
- SC /ST category must have 50% marks.
- The applicants must own the degree in law and master degree with M.Phill in social science or humanities for the admission in a Ph.D. program.
- The aspirant owning the degree of Lam and Ph.D. in any stream is also suitable for doctoral course from National Law University (NLU)
- If the aspirant has the experience of three years of a judge in any high court and Supreme Court of India then he/she will be eligible.
The question paper of AILET consists of 150 questions with the time duration of 90 minutes. Each question will be content rewarded 1 mark.
There are 5 sections in the exam of AILET 2017 for Under Graduate program. Total marks of the exam will be 150.
English – 35 marks
Legal aptitude – 35 marks
General knowledge – 35 marks
Logical reasoning – 35 marks
Basic Mathematics – 10 marks
- Question: Is there negative marking in AILET?
- Answer: No, there is no negative marking.
While preparing for AILET a question arises in our mind that “How to crack AILET 2018?” And the answer is – Study with best books for AILET entrance exam.
The syllabus and the pattern are same for 2018 AILET exam as all India law entrance test 2017. You should study as per AILET 2018 syllabus and study with the latest AILET sample papers.
Also See: JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility
The general syllabus for AILET 2018 for BA LLB (Honors) course is given below. We tried to include all the important topics in the syllabus that help in your study for AILET 2018 exam.
- Word Usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Inference-based questions
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Para Jumbles
GK and Current Affairs Syllabus
- UN bodies.
- Major developments in the areas of sports.
- Important environmental agreements.
- Current affairs.
- Eminent personalities.
- Awards & honors.
Legal Aptitude Syllabus
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness (Constitutional Law and Politics).
- Blood Relations
- Critical Reasoning
- Practice elementary Mathematics (up to Class X).
- Number System (Numerical Ability).
How to Apply/ Fill Application Form
- At first, log on to the official website which is http://nludelhi.ac.in/.
- Now, firstly click on “Registration” for registering yourself.
- Complete the registration procedure to create a login.
- After you log in to the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on National Law University from the list of colleges.
- Then, select the application form & click on “Apply Now” link & fill all details and submit the application.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on “Make Payment”.
Payment can be made by the following ways:
- Cash deposit at post office
- Online payment using Debit cards/ Credit cards/ Net banking.
- Now, check that all filled details are correct.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, take the printout of it for further uses.
Also Check: More Sarkari Result
Help Desk/ Helpline Number
- Mail ID: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number: 011-28034257
- Administration Helpline Number: 011- 28034993
- Examination Helpline Number: 011- 28034995
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “AILET 2018”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about AILET. For more information related to this, you can visit the official website.