GATE 2018 Online registration–Application form: – GATE 2018 online application form is now available on the official site of GATE. This year (2018), GATE Exam is conducted by IIT Guwahati. Candidates can submit GATE 2018 application form online from 1st September 2017 to 5th October 2018 the last date of form submission. Each year GATE exam conducts by Indian One of the Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology which is IITs at Bombay, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Delhi, Kanpur, and Madras. This year GATE Examination for all papers (disciplines) will be conducted by an online CBT (Computer Based Test).
To be a candidate of GATE Exam 2018, you have to register and fill the application through online mode only. During the application process, candidates need to ensure that the data submitted is accurate and correct. All information related to the applicant will be extant in a single GATE Online Application Processing System. Make sure that you provide a valid email id mobile number and address during registration for GATE Entrance Test because all the information related GATE 2018 will be sent to this email id.
Application Process for GATE 2018
During GATE 2018 application form submission you must need to upload some data requirement which we mentioned below.
- Personal acquaintance (Name, DOB, personal contact number, parents name, photograph, signature, thumb impression, qualifying degree certificate, category certificate (SC/ST/PwD), etc)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name, address and PIN code of college
- GATE paper and choice of GATE examination cities
- Valid ID Proof:-
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee identification
- Valid College ID
- Aadhaar card or and Driving License
- Net-banking details.
- Data requirement for International candidates:-
- Government issued ID
- Valid Passport
- College ID
- Employee ID shall be accepted.
GATE official site
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) official site is gate.iitg.ac.in
Online Application Form Website : http://appsgate.iitg.ac.in/
GATE 2018 Application form Date
Online form application process starting date- 1st September 2017 (Thursday)
GATE online form application process last date – 5th October 2017 (Tuesday)
GATE 2018 Application fee
Application fee details (GATE Entrance Test 2018): – Application fee payment for GATE Exam 2018 would have to make through online:-
- By using Net banking,
- Using e-challan
- By Debit card facilities.
|For Women candidates||Rs. 750|
|For SC/ST/PwD (physically challenged) category candidates||Rs. 750|
|For all other candidates||Rs. 1500|
|Fee foe GATE 2018 International students||US Dollar 50|
Procedure to fill GATE 2018 Application form
Here on this web page, we are offering you some simple step to the registrar for GATE Exam 2018. Follow the step and register yourself for much-awaited exam of GATE 2018.
- To apply for GATE examination online visit – http://appsgate.iitg.ac.in/
- Then click on online “Register Here” Button
- Next you need to fill the following:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Once you will fill all the above mentioned details then click on “Submit” Button
- After that, an Enrollment ID /Email Address has been sent to your mobile number or in email id.
- Then Upload following:-
- Thumb impression
- Also Upload, Other relevant Documents such as:-
- category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Graduation certificate etc.
- After that, Pay Application fee via Net banking, e-challan or debit card.
- Then, Check the Status of your application form: – Received, Accepted, Under Scrutiny, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons and Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Next, For any queries or for problems Contact the zonal GATE Office
- Also, Download your GATE Admit Card 2018 when published.
Note : The Same application procedure is required for International candidates.
Gate Admit Card 2018
Gate Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official website of GATE from 5th January 2018. All the Gate Aspirant can download GATE 2018 Admit Card after 5th January 2018. As admit card is one of the important document for any examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid hall ticket. So all the students are requested to download the GATE 2018 admit card, once it will be published on the official website. Also check the following information in the admit card. If you find any printing mistake in the Gate 2018 Hall ticket then immediately contact the examination conducting department:-
- Address Exam center
- Exam Date
Note:-This web page is completed dedicated to GATE 2018 Online registration – Application form. You can bookmark this webpage for more information related GATE Online registration 2018 – Application form. We will update you with all the latest information.